The Black Peril - 2nd John Hamilton Edition - for sale

Anything for sale/wanted. Please be sure to keep your listings here updated

The Black Peril - 2nd John Hamilton Edition - for sale

Postby DrBiggles » 28 Apr 2018, 07:47

Hi all,

I am currently selling my SECOND edition copy of THE BLACK PERIL. Published by John Hamilton in 1935, this is the one that has an undated catalogue in the back with "Max Immelmann - Eagle of Lille" as the first book title. Boards are in lovely condition - all original illustrations present - hardly any foxing .......... just a lovely condition copy of the book. If you look on ABE books, you will see a copy of the second edition for sale at £1790 and I also found another rather marked and foxed one for sale online at £1600 (link can be given if you need to see that for price comparison purposes.). If anyone wants photos and a detailed description of the minor marks and faults within my copy of "The Black Peril" then please contact me. I am asking £999 for it to include special delivery postage to anywhere in the UK. I am sure any buyer will be extremely pleased with this book. This is good chance to buy an extremely rare book at a very competitive price. (Please note I will be unable to answer e-mails between 29th April and 2nd May as I won't have access to my computer on those days).
DrBiggles
Flying officer
Flying officer

Return to For Sale / Wanted